Inside Bar Breakout strategy
Information about Inside Bar
01. The inside bar is a candle that completely (complete with the shadow of the candle) did not break the high or low of the previous candle.
02. This behavior can be interpreted as market uncertainty.
03. Inside bar often occurs near support and resistance levels.
04. After breaking the previous high or low you can expect a sharp price move
06. Stop orders are used, which means a high probability of a slippage price.
07. The strategy achieves better results at a higher time frame.
Read disclaimer before use strategy